Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happiness.

Here are things that have made me happy as of late.

1) Hope Retter
I don't really have any kind of benchmark, seeing how I've never dated anyone before, but so far, she's been a wonderful girlfriend.

2) People being decent to each other
Maybe they always have been, and I just haven't noticed, but regardless, it's good to see. The best was seeing a black woman and white woman discuss books (Yes, books!) on metrolink today.

3) Good music, and shows.
Those are constants really. For posterity, here are the highlights of this week show-wise. Wednesday was Nightmare Of You, The Graduate, Paper Rival, and Edison Glass at 2 Cents Plain. Everyone sounded good, especially Edison Glass. That band is so sick. See them live, for real. Well, and NOY, but I left during their first song, which was a good, good decision. Friday I went to the Asian Man Records tour. I left after Andrew Jackson Jihad, because they're why I went, and Hope and I deemed it more fun to walk to Maurizio's pizza. Kepi Ghoulie played too and they were fun.

That's all for now. 11 more days of summer school for me I think. Not too shabby.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Go listen to Wilco or Paul Baribeau or Edison Glass.

2 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

i HOPE you're doing well.




get it?
yeah, i'm lame.

June 17, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger AE said...

lol at meg's comment!

so cool you have a special someone now!

July 11, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home