Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You will be misplaced!

A few people who've never read my blog before, do now, since I have it set up to where my posts automatically post as notes on facebook. So. Greetings to all of you reading from that location.

So I'm missing the Graduate's show since my mom is a nazi and made me choose either that show tonight or Radiohead tomorrow. I don't even really like Radiohead that much, but considering they're pretty much the biggest band of our generation, and they rarely tour, especially not in the states, I can't pass up the show. I will be wearing this shirt, because I am ignorant/honest.

I bought my second record in two weeks today. It's actually a double album, Anorexia/Nervosa, from Showbread. I'm not all the way through both discs yet, but what I've gotten through thus far is really good. The stuff is definitely a lot heavier than the last record. There's a lot of industrial sounding stuff too, showing off the Nine Inch Nails influence. Anyways, check the records out. Best Buy has both albums together for 20 bucks for now. It's best to buy the record for sure, not only to support these great dudes, but also because the booklets make up a read along story that goes along with the music. Hear vocalist Josh Dies talk about it here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzDJ2h_E5oQ). Basically, there are two sisters: Anorexia, who owns a children's hospital, and Nervosa, who works in a combo strip club/slaughterhouse. Woo! Talk about creativity. That's all I have to say about that. Oh, and Switchfoot's on Jay Leno tonight. Watch them play a amazingly mediocre song from the Narnia soundtrack and pray to God this isn't what the new album sounds like.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Showbread- "The Pig"
The message is...um...women are pigs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home