Monday, April 7, 2008

At least I author my own disaster.

Goodness. So it took pretty much one day to think about how silly and trite the last blog was. And then I was told I couldn't go see Eisley tomorrow. I just went in my room, put on my headphones, and picked up Perks. The blog didn't seem as stupid anymore. Ah, the wonders of being an emotional teenager. I just really want to be completely self sustaining and control my own life. I'm so close, but I feel like I'm never going to get there, which is completely normal, or so I'm told. At the moment, I just want to be alone, so I can listen to Of Montreal's "The Past Is A Grotesque Animal" and yell it out. I think then I would feel better.

On the positive side of things, I got The Moon In My Basement an acoustic show at the Red Sea in May. It's only going to be a thirty minute set, and it's just a benefit show, but it's a good start. A lot of really fantastic local bands are playing. Now I just need to learn a few songs, since it looks like I'll be singing,
and we'll be set. I should be selling tickets soon. Or if you don't live around here, moral support is always appreciated.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

5 Comments:

Blogger AE said...

*sends moral support*

so you are going to be singing huh? sweet.
have someone record you so then you can upload it here or youtube.

April 7, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

awwwww

you're gonna be singing?!

aha that's great!

April 9, 2008 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger lexidoodleellis said...

i am sending moral support as well!!!

wow, i didnt know you could sing!

i hope everything goes wonderfully!

April 16, 2008 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Jess :]] said...

Moral support!
You've got it.
Good luck. :]

April 22, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

March 13, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home