Thursday, April 3, 2008

Date of birth.

Yeah, today's my birthday. It started pretty lame last night, when I had to leave the Casiotone show before Owen even played a song. I ended up staying up till like two listening to Paul Baribeau and CFTPA. Today wasn't that great either, minus a little trampoline time after school. But it's just like any other day, minus the fact that I was born on it. And not even recently! 17 years ago! So, psh, who cares. Yep, nothing phases me.

TV guide was published for the first time on my birthday in 1953. The first cell phone call took place in New York City on April 3, 1973. On my fifth birthday, unabomber Ted Kaczynski was arrested. This took place on my birthday in 1968, and I'm proud of it.

These were prophetic words, as he was tragically killed the next day.

I share a birthday with Marlon Brando. Wayne Newton was born this day in 1942. Also born on this date, Alec Baldwin, David Hyde Pierce, and Eddie Murphy. Drew Shirley of Switchfoot turns 32 today.

Tonight's gonna be thrilling. Dinner at the Olive Garden and a thrilling two hours of Lost. What could be better? Oh wait. I know. Tomorrow night. There could be a little tension, considering there's a limit of 12 people who can be at the party, and about 30 are planning to show up. But hey, we'll burn that bridge when we come to it. See ya.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

1 Comments:

Blogger AE said...

Ohh happy birthday!
May God bless you lots more.
I hope it gets better than you expected.
You always have way more going on that me...! Haha

April 3, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home