Monday, January 7, 2008

Now accepting applications.

So I've seen Juno twice now. It truly is one of my favorite movies ever. Also one of the cutest movies I've seen. I really wish I had a girlfriend to see this movie with. "Here is the church and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people." C'MON! I melt at the ending every time, and I want to be able to look over into some girl's eyes and feel what Bleeker and Juno feel. Young love is so simple and so carefree, and I look forward to experiencing it one day. I just wish it would hurry up sometimes. I guarantee you this, whenever this does happen, me and this girl will rent Juno and watch it and it will be the cutest thing ever. And we will both play our guitars and sing "Anyone else but you" and it will be magic. The End.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Song of the day: The Moldy PeachesAnyone Else But You
(Duh.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I agree, Juno was a great movie! =D

January 7, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

January 7, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen a guy say/write.
Nice one. :D

January 7, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

I Agree With Maura, That Was An Amazingly Cute Thing To Write :)

January 8, 2008 at 3:19 AM  
Blogger Jess :]] said...

one of my faves too =D

January 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger meg said...

awwww christopher....

i havn't seen it yet. i have no money. story of my life...

January 8, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger AE said...

woow chris... I did not know this side of yours... Then again, I havnt met you.
Its pretty awesome i must say. Kudos for expressing out your feelings in the world wide web!

January 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger NutJob said...

I hear ya. to be in love... lol whatevr

February 20, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home