Tuesday, October 30, 2007

100 Truths About Chris Tucker.

By Chris Tucker.
Enjoy.

1. My name is Christopher Michael Tucker.
2. My favorite band is Relient K.
3. I was born April 3, 1991.
4. I went to private school through 8th grade.
5. I haven’t thrown up since Thanksgiving 1996.
6. I haven’t cried since I think 2000.
7. I eat pizza and Life Cereal everyday. Not simultaneously.
8. I go to anywhere from 1-7 shows a month.
9. I never learned how to swim. If you want to kill me, push me in the deep end.
10. I have curly hair that I straighten on an almost daily basis.
11. I’ve only had one pet, a fish, Bart, who lasted about 3 months.
12. I am an only child.
13. Once, at a pool party, I stumbled backwards into a barbecue grill leaving second and third degree burns on my back. However, it left no sweet scars to show the ladies.
14. I have never had an official girlfriend.
15. I have more girl friends than guy friends.
16. I am straight edge. I don’t drink or do drugs.
17. I am a virgin and plan to be for at least a little while.
18. I’ve never had a real job.
19. If I have a son, I believe I’ll name him Miles.
20. I usually think conservatively in terms of politics and thus, I am pro life.
21. Global warming is a sham. The world isn’t going to flood, idiots.
22. I still have a massive collection of baseball cards. I probably own 10,000 plus.
23. I have a waterbed.
24. I love to write. Mainly lyrics or stories, but I can do most anything.
25. I want a job in the music industry. (In a band, Critic, merch guy, show photographer, etc.)
26. I am in many non existent bands. My favorite is “The Back Of Your Neck Is Gross.”
27. I am an non fundamentalist Christian.
28. My favorite book is Blue Like Jazz. It really changed how I think.
29. My favorite movie is “Rainman” with Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman.
30. I’m not a fan of needles. I do want my lip pierced though.
31. I have a pretty decent voice and I’d like to put it to use in a band one day.
32. In 2010, I might move to Nashville. Screw college.
33. Often, I find myself thinking I have social anxiety disorder.
34. I don’t like chocolate. In any form.
35. Nails on a chalkboard don’t give me chills. Rubbing a cotton ball does.
36. I was born in Alton, Illinois. I lived there for 1 year. I’ve lived in Missouri ever since.
37. Besides Missouri and Illinois, I’ve only been to one other state, Kansas.
38. I’ve never flown on a plane.
39. I can do impressions of a few cartoon characters. Including but not limited to: Rocky AND Bullwinkle, Sandy from Spongebob, and Professor Oak from Pokemon.
40. Man crushes. A tricky subject. If I have any, they are Matt Thiessen (Hopefully Jon isn’t reading this), Ben Kweller, and Bryce Avary. I’m a sucker for good songwriting.
41. I have many more woman crushes than man crushes. Many of them write songs as well (i.e. Stacy Dupree, Hayley Williams, etc.).
42. I wish Tegan and Sara weren’t lesbians.
43. I eat whatever I want and never gain any weight.
44. I could probably live off Auntie Anne’s pretzels. I hope you have one of these in your local mall. Otherwise, you aren’t really living.
45. I’ve never been in a real car accident.
46. In 5th grade, a kindergartner told me she wanted to have sex with me. I politely declined.
47. I don’t really like riding roller coasters.
48. I hate it when people say “holiday” instead of Christmas.
49. My favorite number has always been 5.
50. I read two magazines on a monthly basis: Alternative Press and Sports Illustrated.
51. Currently, I wear the same pair of jeans almost everyday.
52. My favorite shows are Seinfeld, The Simpsons, House, Lost, and Prison Break.
53. My eyes are blue. No one really notices though.
54. I like when people call me and talk to me for long periods of time.
55. Whenever I go to Starbucks, I get Jones soda.
56. I type with two fingers, yet I can type around 50 words per minute.
57. I probably won’t get my driver’s license for another year or so.
58. I’m currently about 5’8 or 5’9.
59. I only weigh around 130. I can’t change this. I’ve tried. I want to be fat.
60. Come over anytime. I’m rarely doing anything.
61. I only had cable for a year or so.
62. There’s only one TV in my house. I’ve never had one in my room.
Enter away message text here. I play my Nintendo 64 more than my PlayStation 2.
63. I love layering. I wore my hoodie in 90-degree weather. I’m wearing it in my house right now.
64. I eat at least one pack of crackers a day.
65. On my dresser, I have 12 bobbleheads.
66. I am growing a sweet beard as soon as I am capable.
67. The first movie I saw in theatres was Toy Story.
68. I enjoy watching Nascar. Sue me.
69. I like my PC. But I wish I had a macbook. I need garage band and iChat.
70. I still have a copy of N’SYNC’s “No Strings Attached” laying around my house somewhere.
71. I lie a lot. I think I’ve told 5 lies so far today. Everything on here is true, though.
72. I don’t say lol unless I am truly laughing out loud.
73. I love to read, but haven’t much lately. I’m going to start again with “Fight Club” by Chuck Palahniuk.
74. The song I’m listening to right now has the line, “Sex reminds her of eating spaghetti.”
75. I’m pretty insecure, but I believe I come off as fairly normal.
76. I love watching the movie, “You’ve Got Mail.” I can quote it all.
77. I’ve never had anyone very close to me die.
78. The most played song on my iTunes is “The Thief” by Relient K.
79. I’ve been wearing the same Vans for over a year now. They’re falling apart and I color them with a Sharpie to make them look semi normal.
80. I’ve been in the spelling bee twice. I placed third the first time.
81. I know the names of all the people in the bands I like, and a bunch I don’t. Seriously, test me.
82. I love wearing striped shirts, especially sweaters.
83. I eat Arby’s at least once a week. I usually have 5 roast beef sandwiches.
84. My favorite word in the English language is probably “pants.”
85. I keep a baseball bat by my bed so I can hit anyone who tries to break in.
86. I am certified in CPR.
87. I sleep with eight pillows.
88. When I get home from school, I tend to turn on music and dance or smash into things.
89. I don’t like salad and never will. Lettuce tastes like grass.
90. On April 7, 2009, I’m going to Massachusetts to swim at the YMCA.
91. I live in the most dangerous city in America.
92. It is difficult to google me.
93. My dad has chronic arthritis and has walked with a cane ever since I can remember.
94. I find myself wanting to hug people a lot.
95. I don’t really have a best friend right now. I am accepting applications though.
96. I think of myself as mature and somewhat insightful, but on occasion I “do or say things that remind everyone I am 16 after all.” However, I know when I say and do these things. I realize the moment I act or the second the words come out of my mouth. That counts for something I think.
97. I enjoy psychology and I like it when people analyze me. I wish I had a psychologist.
98. I drink orange juice straight from the carton.
99. My favorite color is red.
100. I’ve been listening to nothing but Ben Kweller for the two hours I’ve been working on this.
101. I'm sure I'm forgetting something crucial.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "On My Way" by Ben Kweller.
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=qas4SdJcePU)

10 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I like Relient K too.

Me and my friends made up a band, too, called "White Sweat." And we have a hit song, "I'm Going to Eat Your Face."

I'll transplant my fat to you.

And now I know I'll die when I try to break into your room.

Yeah cool.

October 30, 2007 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Ryne said...

so today on my spanish test...it said name youre best male friend.
i put chris. and used the adjectives divertida (fun) and optimista to describe you (there were only 6 choices in the word bank and i knew you werent sad or agressive.
however...after i reread the direction. it said FEMALE. so i had to erase you and put someone else.
i still think that counts for something on number 95.

October 30, 2007 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger AE said...

hahaha! out of all 100 things ive read i think i like urs best.
maybe ull get fat if u eat chocolate! TOO BAD u dont like it. woow!!! a kindergardener?!? oh my gosh! HAHA i thought i was the only crazy person that would use sharpies for covering stuff. So u think u can sing huh? Interesting.. I want to hear!
chris, ill be ur psychologist after I graduate...cross ur fingers so I can actually graduate. haha

October 30, 2007 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

one day, when i am extremely bored, i will do one of these. oh and i agree with you on alot of those, such as hating when people say "holiday" instead of "christmas." but on the other hand, i don't know how you can hate chocolate!

October 30, 2007 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we totally had a hive moment because I did this at 6 am this morning

well, I'm doing my 100 in a different way but still-- HIVE

October 30, 2007 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I did you of these, but I never posted it.... maybe I will

October 31, 2007 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Amanda Gelso said...

You forgot about your womanly figure, but I'll forgive you.
I noticed your eyes.
I've tried doing this before, it never really worked out.
It takes patience. Props Chris Tucker.

October 31, 2007 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went through most of that list nodding, thinking either, "Ooh, me too." or "Cool."
Awesome =D

November 2, 2007 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Jess :]] said...

There's too much to comment on. But you're a very interesting person Chris Tuckaaah.

November 9, 2007 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you would really enjoy the new book Brown Like Coffee at brownlikecoffee.com ?

November 24, 2007 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home