Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ace Enders.

Wow, I'm getting a little lax with the blogging. Anyways...where to start, where to start. Oh yes. I think I'll begin with Ace Enders. Ace Enders was the lead singer of the Early November before the tragic breakup, and now he can be found touring around the country with one of his other random projects. Thursday night it was "Ace Enders And A Million Different People." I kind of went to this show just to meet Ace. The other reason was Socratic. They were fantastic. I was sad they didn't play more of my favorites, but their set was still fun.

Ace Enders came out very unassuming, sat down on a rickety chair from the bar, and said, "Hi. I'm Ace." Then he proceeded to blow my mind. His other projects weren't really as appealing to me as TEN, but after seeing him live, I can't get enough. He sings so beautifully and with such passion, and he took it to another level live. Plus, he had an absolutely amazing crowd. The front row was made up of his most dedicated fans, and what I believe might be his "quote unquote" biggest fan. This kid Mark sang out every word to every song, even a secret song from a youtube video no one else knew. We were actually going to take Ace to Del Taco until his wife forbid him from going. "I have him on a strict diet. He has a weak stomach." Ho. The show was still amazing, and I can't really convey how amazing it was on here, but I sure gave it a shot.

Friday went by quick at school. I got home and worked on plans for Friday Night. I ended up walking around the park with Allyssa taking pictures and talking. It was fun and really chill. Kind of like the Ace show. I dunno. The end of my week was just fantastic. Now I have to go to my dad's, and pretty much lose contact with the outside world. It's always kind of sad, but I'll be alright. I'll just listen to Ace to make me feel alright.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Song of the day: "Timshel" by I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business.
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=bLCE-RZnfXs)
From my Ace show. Dooooo it.

2 Comments:

Blogger AE said...

haha a friend calls me ace...I had no idea there was a band with that name. He takes his wifey to shows? interesting! Glad you had fun! I thought it was funny how you were like I dunno about ur mini date with the chick u like. Guys tend to do that. Its cute.

October 13, 2007 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find it cute when people in bands are married.. but taking them to shows and then listening to what they say? That's supercute.

October 14, 2007 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home