Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sweet.

I had a good day. I was more of an extrovert. I had Arby's for dinner. I bought my Brand New Ticket. I bought my Relient K tickets. My day was brightened even more by these smiling faces.
Awwww.

I was productive. I did homework. So what if part of it was to read the sports page. I still did it. I'm sure if I thought long and hard, I could think of something that made today sort of suck, but I'm not really into thinking. At least right now. I like being intellectual, but I could really go for a mindless comedy right now.
For instance.

WAYNE'S WORLD! WAYENE'S WORLD!
PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!


That's all for now, kids. And semi-adults.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day is same as yesterday.
This means you really need to hear it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hearing it. Not for the first time but hey.
=]

September 19, 2007 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear that picture-- they all look so...close

September 20, 2007 at 4:17 AM  
Blogger AE said...

haha yah I kept trying to laugh when I saw those pics but I cudnt then I finally did. yah im weird. lol chris, why would you want to find something that made the day suck? u r weirder! haha

September 20, 2007 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger meg said...

buying tickets always makes me happy. so does that picture =]

September 20, 2007 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Mercedes said...

yeah, I'm listening to that song too now :p
that picture just made me think, oh wow.

September 20, 2007 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

the springfield tickets are on sale finally?! i better get mine.

September 20, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

:] I love that picture.

September 23, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home