Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting old.

Don't be surprised if you see me using a walker soon. I wouldn't have minded owning one today. At some point yesterday, I messed up my back pretty badly. I'm not sure if it's a pulled muscle or what, but most of today was spent in bed. It felt like a bone was trying to poke out through the skin. Not fun. But through rest and (legal) drugs, the pain is starting to subside now.

I sprung my newest career plan on my mom at dinner tonight. Basically, it went over like a lead balloon. But whatever, once I'm 18, I have the choice to mess up my life as badly as I want to. As a side note, I'm really missing my hair. Some of you may have seen a bulletin I posted on a website called MySpace lamenting my haircut. I really miss my hair a lot. I was listening to Chiodos yesterday and attempting some serious headbanging, but my hair was barely moving. It's depressing really. Looking at pictures of William Beckett doesn't do me any good either. So I guess I'll hold off on those two things for now. In other news, I'm becoming more and more accepting of ska. I have also learned the true meaning of the word "skank."

So Saturday, I think my friend Nicole and I are going downtown with some sidewalk chalk to do a mural on some building to promote Family Force 5's Dance Rawr Dance Tour. The best mural in each city will win two free tickets to the show, two t-shirts, and a party on FF5's bus after the show. So wish me luck. I think I've divulged enough about my life for one night. See ya.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "Paralyzed" by The Used.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I think your hair looks SO much better short, whether you like it or not


good luck with the FF5 thing.

A party on their bus ??that would be pretty much amazing

September 5, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger AE said...

pretty much all what kelly said.
seriously..u look more boyish now.
i meant that in the nicest possible way. ;]

September 6, 2007 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

Kelly And Andrea Have Said It All

September 6, 2007 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

oooh that sounds like my kind of contest! I wish I could enter. good luck!

and if you get to party with FF5 I'll be so jealous.

September 6, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home