Sunday, August 26, 2007

2 out of 3. I hope.

Well so much for seeing 3 shows in 3 days. I've talked to a good 7 or 8 people today and no one can go see Sullivan tonight. Plus, my mom's bumper is falling off the car, hence it taking an hour for us to get home from church. That could make it tricky getting to Mayday Parade tomorrow. If I miss that, I'm going to be officially furious. Right now I'm frustrated, but not losing my mind. There'll be higher points of anger, say around the time the show actually starts. Trust me, I'll be watching the clock. I did get invited to 2 friends' houses. But one has family over, the other won't work because they're only going to be there another hour. Today is forgettable.

Sorry for the sad blogs as of late. I say that as if I'm a seasoned veteran here on blogspot, which as you all know, I'm not. Hmm. Writers usually mask sadness or anger with humor. Time to lighten the mood. Want to hear about how I'm losing my mind? Okay! The other day, while walking through Target, I heard someone shout "Hey!" and heard loud, rapid footsteps. Now in my brain, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I imagined a man running up behind me and grabbing me in an attempt to kidnap me. Now some people would get really paranoid and afraid with that sort of thinking. Apparently not me. I actually turned around in hopes that the scenario in my head was coming to pass. I wanted someone to try me. I wanted to turn around and punch that nut in the face as hard as I could. I wanted dramatics. Okay, so maybe that was less funny, and more ludicrous. But I thought it might interest you. All you wanna-be psychologists, feel free to analyze this. I don't have a lot else to say right now, but if anything else interesting comes up, I'll be sure to let all of you-who could probably care less-know.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "Rapture" by Pedro The Lion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess :]] said...

Mayday Parade?! Haha lucky. Have fun. I hope you get to go.
And yeah.. sometimes I want someone to try me to, just so I can be all ashkadjkdjkadh on their sorry assprins. haha.

August 26, 2007 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger meg said...

i would have went to go
see sullivan with you.
they my boyzzz.

August 26, 2007 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

I hope u can make it kiddo.
And well I can be categorized as the wanna-be psychologists..so Ill tell u what i think. I think u r in desperate need of attention. Then again I cud be wrong...after all Im not a psychologist yet..Im just gonna start my trainning.
oh and by the way...I care...Now Ive started to care more for ppl than before and myself. I blame it these books im reading. haha

August 26, 2007 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ha. Yes. The Whole Target thing was interesting.

August 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home