Friday, August 24, 2007

Jumping on the old bandwagon.

Everyone of importance seems to have a blog on here, and I read said blogs religiously. Now personally, when I read something, I like to give my input and you know maybe comment about it. So here I am, blogspot account in hand, ready to comment on the daily escapades of the Relient K boys and fellow J-snagers. I really have nothing better to do. And sure, I'm following a little RK trend by making one of these, but hey, I don't advocate everything they do. For instance, you will certainly never see me chugging a vitamin water. I'm going to hopefully post here fairly regularly, so anyone that has no life, or just really likes hearing about mine, feel free to check in frequently. This way, my myspace won't be cluttered with blogs constantly. I'll save it for the big stuff. Well. To me anyways.



So I suppose I'll get started with my little ritual. Today was ok. It's Friday, which always gives me some joy, which I don't feel a lot of anymore, so it's nice. I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a little skip off the bus. Tonight I'm going to the Cardinals game, and I think I'm going to enjoy it a lot more than the last few times. I'm always missing a show to go lately. First Manchester Orchestra, then Jesse Lacey, and I'm missing STL PWNFEST 2007 on 9/21. I love baseball, but lately it's been getting in the way. Well speaking of shows, I'm hopefully seeing three in three days starting Sunday. Sunday is Sullivan, Monday is Mayday Parade, and Tuesday is Bem Kweller. Saturday I'll be at my dad's, which basically finishes filling my weekend.



You know what I abhor? (Look it up, fools.) Whenever I'm super busy is when people start wanting to hang out with me all of a sudden. For instance. This weekend is packed, as I've said, and I've been invited to a movie and the science center (which isn't lame, for you out of towners). Any other weekend I'd be here at my house wishing I had something to do, and trying to create some speck of a life for myself. But whatever. I do have a life. It just comes in clumps. Really poorly timed clumps. Anyways, I have a lot more thoughts in my head I'd like to share, but I can't seem to summon them at the moment. In addition to that, I need to start getting ready for tonight. Plus, Blink 182 is sounding pretty good right now and my air guitar is beckoning. So I guess that wraps it up. See you sooner.



Christopher Michael Tucker.



Song of the day: "Sugar Skulls" by Envy On The Coast.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryne said...

the song of the day is worth the read.
but that was a rather interesting blog.
and you can chug all the vitamin water you want. its great stuff. ive only had it in virginia because sc doesnt get said item(s) til around 5 years after their official release to the general public.
its really good though.
seriously.

August 24, 2007 at 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abhor Chris? How stupid are your friends that they need to look up the definition of abhor?

And I love that your entertainment is getting in the way of more entertainment.

And yes-- the blogwagon is definitely the thing to jump on

August 24, 2007 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

hey, I happen to like Vitamin Water. Theres nothing wrong with it

Like I just said in my message to you, 3 shows in 3 days .. LUCKY

AND a Cardinals game ?? Well, I dont care so much about the Cards... but you get the picture

Looks like you'll be having a fun weekend

August 24, 2007 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Ive never had Vitamin water.. so cool u have stuff to do. Its good to be busy.

August 24, 2007 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love baseball too! Haha. And I already knew what "abhor" meant.

August 25, 2007 at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home