Saturday, September 1, 2007

Anhedonia goes both ways.

The last couple days have been an tiny emotional roller coaster of sorts. The things that have happened would cause a lot of people inner turmoil, but nothing's really affected me that much. Things are happening that should make me feel great sadness and anger and pleasure, but it all just kind of goes past me. I think I'm getting better at handling my emotions, in a sense. This way is kind of a blessing and a curse, but it works for now. I'm getting to be a pretty independent person, which is good considering the ritual I go through with most of my friends, or so it seems. Really, I'm pretty okay with life right now. I'm going to my dad's in just a few. But first I'm going to Bob Evans' for breakfast/lunch. I suppose that would be brunch. Or something. So that's pretty good. I'll be back late Sunday night, so if you need to chat, just check aim or message me on myspace. It's not like I'll have anything to do. Hope you atre all doing well.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Song of the day: "Big Trucks" by Pedro The Lion.

1 Comments:

Blogger AE said...

sometimes I dont talk to u cuz u r always "away"

September 2, 2007 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home