Monday, August 27, 2007

Success.

Today at school was anything but. That's in the past though. Let's never speak of it again. Deal? Deal. So I rode home with Kevin and Josh today and we hung out at my house eating popsicles and watching videos on youtube. They left about 45 minutes ago. So I called Hope to see if we were still going to Mayday. Score. Rides and cash and everything worked out. Sweet. If Ben Kweller works out tomorrow night, this week will be good. Plus, no school Friday or Monday. That's all for now. Oh, and thanks to Meg for stealing my song of the day idea. Jerk. Just kdding.
See ya.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "Run" by Ben Kweller

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Yeah. I hate not knowing the future. :/

You're lucky you can go to so many shows. I used to be able to, but my number one concert buddy(kelly) had to pick up and move to MN...

August 27, 2007 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger meg said...

i like yo style

August 27, 2007 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I might just steal it too...

August 28, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home