Thursday, August 30, 2007

Holiday.

If you think about Weezer when you read the title of this blog, I applaud you fiercely. If you think of Green Day...meh. You're an alright kid. You are reading my blog after all. Well, let's get down to business. I love Thursdays. Who cares if our schedule is whack? We get out at 1:08. I know you're just a little jealous. I could twist this next sentence and throw in an RK quote, but I vote no. Speaking of Relient K, "The Best Thing" is apparently being used on commercials for NBC's fall lineup (thanks for the heads up, Ryne). It's being played off as "NBC's new fall lineup is The Best Thing!" It's so cheesy and terrible. At least they're getting exposure. Any little bit here and there is good.

I'm looking so forward to fall. One of the essentials for emo dress is layering. And I just can't bring myself to wear a blazer in 97 degree weather, as hard as I try. So as soon as it hits 69, oh man. I'll be looking sharp. Or at least I'll perceive myself as looking sharp, which is what really counts in the long run I suppose. Actually, right now, I'm wearing a hoodie here in my house. Yes, the hood is up. I'm so lame. But at least I accept it and am content with it. Which makes me awesome, at least through my twisted logic.

Well it's Thursday. And I have a four day weekend. So I'm really happy, and I already have one thing planned too. It looks like I'll be going to the art museum and being trendy. After that, I think we're going to the zoo, which is definitely more my speed. Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Oh, and a side note, I hope you're feeling better Kelly. Thanks for listening...er...reading, everybody.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Non Ben Kweller song of the day: "So, In This Hour" by the Rocket Summer.
Ben Kweller song of the day: "BK Baby" Still.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryne said...

i know what you mean about cooler weather. im tired of walking around naked to stay cool. (hence the sarcasm)
holidays are always nice.
but yes i thought of green day.
im alright.
feel my brain say what!?
hahahaha

August 30, 2007 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger AE said...

oh i thought of rk's new album! haha. so none of the above.
Chris, u remind me of a chick. Thinking about winter clothing already...LOL
Well im happy they r playing Rk. something is better than nothing.
You sound like a tourist..museum, zoo. Those were place mom took me when i came here for the first time. Tourist or not, lucky! I somewhat start college 2morrow. 3 hour orientation..bleh.

August 30, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Jess :]] said...

Hahaha, you're gonna hate me.
I thought of Boys Like Girls when you said "Holiday". :D

And tbt on nbc? that's pretty cool.
what is on their lineup, anyways?

August 30, 2007 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yes.
I am SO ready for fall


And I thought of the band Holiday

August 31, 2007 at 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of actual holidays when you said Holiday. As in get-on-a-plane-go-somewhere-warmer.
It's an English thing.
&So's telling you to appreciate the warm weather. I can't even remember what that feels like

September 1, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home