Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I need to take notes.

I have all these deep thoughts throughout the day, but when I finally sit down to write my blog, I can't seem to produce any of them. So this blog should be rather bland. It'd be understandable if you skipped ahead to the song of the day. I feel for all you guys just now starting school. I've been at it for a few weeks now, and so far, all I've done is wanted to drop out. Luckily, I'm smart enough to at least graduate high school before going on the road to sell merch for Relient K. Yeah, that's my number one career option right now. I won't need a fallback, oh no. This is golden. It can't fail. Feel free to go along with everything I'm saying. I'll probably like you more.

So Chiodos' new one came out today. If you even kind of like hardcore stuff, pick this album up. Controlled chaos is the best way I can describe it. It's just a really good, complete album. It flows so well. Believe me, I wouldn't lie to you. Well, my mom's bugging me to get off now, so all the thoughts that are coming back to me will have to wait till next blog. Until then...

Chrstopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "Teeth The Size Of Piano Keys" by Chiodos.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris you would be the best merch girl ever

September 5, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I Wanna Sell Merch..
But If We Both Went For That Job, You'd Win Hands Down.. HaHa.

Good Luck.

September 5, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger AE said...

hahahahahaha april!!!

chris, u shud carry a pad and write ur thoughts so u wont forget.

September 6, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home