Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's interesting getting other perceptions of your voice. Apparently I have an emo voice. And apparently a southern accent as well. I've never noticed these things, not the latter so much anyway. But I don't know. My perception of myself probably isn't accurate. These are things I learn when I talk to people from Minnesota on the telephone. Moving along...

So the last few days, I've been craving really random foods and it was beginning to make me wonder if I'm pregnant. So anyways, today I asked my mom to stop by the store and pick up some of these things. Long story short, I had bratwurst with Easy Mac and lemonade for dinner. It was tasty. Especially when I realized the brats weren't cooked well enough. By that time, I was on my third. I probably have food poisoning now.

I'm getting to where I can take naps at school. That's what I get for staying up till one and getting up at 6 everyday. Today I almost fell out of my chair in AP US History. I was pretty tired. Obviously. Wow, I feel I can share anything with you, blog. You're such a good listener, and you never ridicule me, even when I say the stupidest things. Like this. At 30 years old, I will be Owen Ashworth. Single, alone, and traveling the country with many keyboards. Yes. I can definitely see it. Does anyone have any questions?

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "Nashville Parthenon" by Casiotone For The Painfully Alone.
(http://www.myspace.com/betterwhenlightoff)

7 Comments:

Blogger CT said...

I did not title this blog.
Tell me your title if you want.

September 13, 2007 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger meg said...

southern accent in missouri?
that's odd.

September 13, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do have a southern tinge to your talk

I SWEAR it!

September 13, 2007 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

You Linked The Song Of The Day!
I Shall Listen To It Shortly :)

September 14, 2007 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger AE said...

lol i was wondering if u were high or something.. jk.... funny stuff.
well according to a chick In WA I have a NY-Spanish accent...so weird. err i still have to copy paste the link! haha im so lazy.

September 14, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah Chris, kelly is jealous that I got to talk to you and she didn't

September 14, 2007 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

A southern accent? And you only live 4 or 5 hours away from me? Strange.
April has a Minnesooooootan accent though. :)

September 15, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home