Thursday, September 6, 2007

Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?

It really is the simple things in life. About a year ago, around 50 Wendy's Restaurants closed in the St. Louis area. Today the first one opened back up. And dozens are supposed to reopen in the coming years. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

On a sadder note, what happened to my friends? People always say, "Most of the friends you have in high school, you won't talk to after graduation." I think I'm getting an early start. Some of them I've distanced myself from because of the lifestyles they've chosen. Others I've just grown apart from. I had two best friends in 5th through 8th grade. I barely talk to them anymore and haven't really formed any close relationships with people in high school. Someday, I know I'll have another close relationship. It just seems far off. Same with finding a girl I can relate to. It's all really sad to think about. But whatever, I'm living with it. Tonight, I feel like I've been cursed with a bout of Alexithymia. Either that or writer's block. Either way. This blog is over. Goodnight.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "We're So Far Away" by Mae.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

emo = you 90% of the time

September 6, 2007 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

what she said

September 6, 2007 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger AE said...

all of the above....

September 6, 2007 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

at the moment, i can relate.

September 8, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home