Saturday, September 8, 2007

The past is a grotesque animal.

So obviously, I post some introspective and sometimes depressing stuff on here. Apparently, I'm "emo 90% of the time," so I guess that's why a lot of stuff on here is more on the heavy side. But not this blog! Oh no! It's the weekend. There's no time for that sort of tomfoolery now! Let's be serious. And happy. Simultaneously. Yes, it is possible. So here we go.

I like how easy it is to change on the weekend. Or at least plan to change. You put behind you all your failures in the week and pledge to be better. It's just so fantastic. You have no idea how awesome I'm making this upcoming week out to be in my head. Man. It sure is gonna be terrific. Who knows if it really will be. Most likely not but HEY. It's Saturday night. No need to think about that right now. It's Saturday. I'm watching SNL. I'm laughing out loud. I'm having some good, healthy fun. Ok. Carrie Underwood just came on. I'm in a bad place. Ok. I changed the channel. I never thought I'd mention her in my blog. Let's move on. You know what's really good? Of Montreal. Their songs can turn depression into near elation. Be sure to check them out. Does anyone actually listen to my songs of the day? It really doesn't matter, because I'm going to keep posting them anyway. But you really should check them out. Just saying.

Wow, this sure is an unstructured blog. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I have zero attention span right now. Bye.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "Stuck Between Stations" by The Hold Steady.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

thanks for the emo lesson. haha

i actually considered listening to the song of the day..but nah...

September 8, 2007 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger AE said...

I like your positiveness. thats realy good. and well nah i dont listen to the songs....sorry.

September 9, 2007 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

I Guess This Weekend Was The Other 10% Of Your Time :D

September 9, 2007 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

the manager and McD's played "Before He Cheats" today, along with some other horendus country, I wanted to shoot myself

September 9, 2007 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home