Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's been awhile, old friend.

I do have a life. It just comes in spurts. I think I've mentioned that before my blog. But it has become apparent to me again, so I feel it's noteworthy. Tommorow night is the Used. I'm prepared to die. So, nice knowing all of you. Although, if you're reading this, I've probably never met you. So hello. Anyway, next three weekends, I have plans already. It's madness. Madness that's good for you.

I don't have much to say. Except I like intellectual conversations. And this is as close as I normally come. This is attempting to discuss politics.

Speaking of President Bush.
Ryne: i think he should just plan stuff a little better
Ryne: speeches.
Ryne: etc.
Me: Not groping his wife on national tv
Me: you know
Ryne: if i had a wife as hot as laura bush. i would grope her too. in front of everyone.

Me: Good Luck Chuck
Ryne: i want to see that too. even though i hate dane cook. jessica alba is reason enough to do anything.
Me: yes
Me: not as much as Laura Bush
Me: but she's good
Ryne: jessica alba is in my top 3
Me: right after laura and nancy pelosi
Ryne: bahahahaha
Ryne: 1. Laura Bush (obviously) 2. Sophia Bush (no really) 3. Jessica Alba
Me: haha
Me: if the president wore a dress
Me: he'd top alba

Oh yes. Muy intellectual.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: "The Car In 20" by The Early November.
(http://www.myspace.com/thecarin20)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ryne said...

this is you blogging at yor best.
9.5/10

September 16, 2007 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Ryne said...

and spelling as well.

September 16, 2007 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

AHaHa

What A Great Conversation..

September 16, 2007 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa,
That Beats Any Conversation I Have Ever Had :)

September 17, 2007 at 3:08 AM  
Blogger AE said...

darn.. so im at school and I so need to burst laughing at this.. err I'm in so much pain now. thanx u guys. You know how guys always talk about how silly girls sound when they talk about guys? I think boys need to like hear themselves...seriously... you are all worse!

September 17, 2007 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

ha...wow...

I mean... yea...

you guys are pretty special

September 17, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home