Thursday, September 20, 2007

I shouldn't title blogs till the end.

Letterman and Leno are on right now. Presidential canidate Joe Biden is on Letterman. Jessica Alba is on Leno. Decisions, decisions. Ok, on to blogging. Today was pretty cool. I got off school at 1:08, same as every Thursday, but this time I actually had something to do besides just going home and getting on myspace. My friend Nicole and I ventured around Maryland Heights searching for a good place to do our Family Force 5 mural for the DancePartyDance contest. We walked on train tracks, across a bit of a scary bridge, ended up at her grandma's at one point watching Jeopardy. Needless to say, we didn't really get anything done. At five o'clock, we settled on a place, and drew something quick, but decided to wait on the real entry till Sunday. It was still fun though. Much better than being at home watching reruns of "Yes, Dear."

TGIF. Almost. I'm going to the Cardinals game tommorow night. I'd rather not. I'd rather be at STL Pwnfest or my friend Kayla's party, but hey, I love my dad. I'll go to the game with him. My weekend's actually pretty full for once, which is cool I guess. At some point, I need to catch up on some homework. I have to bring up my grades so my mom will let me go to some shows in October. With the addition of the Portugal The Man show, I think I have 6 now. So this should be interesting. I'm certainly going to give it a shot.

Time to be a freak. Thomas Paine. He wrote this paper called "Common Sense" way back in the 1700's that encouraged the colonists to break ties with Britain.
Paine

I dunno. The look on his face in this painting, the fact that he was a radical, it just makes me want to give him a hug. I just flat out like hugs. So next time you see me, feel free to ask for one. This part of the blog actually had some direction at first, but I've lost it, so I'll wrap this up now. Thanks for reading.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Song of the day: "Bonus Mosh Pt. 2" by Taking Back Sunday.
(http://www.myspace.com/bonusmoshptii)
Do it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Bonus Mosh Pt. 2..

Oh Yeah..

Ever Heard Pt. 1?

HaHa Kidding.

Speaking Of Partone And two..

Louder Now Parttwo!!! I Bet You're Excited As Much As I Am! Yay For New Things To Quote!


I Totally Remember Learning About Thomas Paine And Common Sense Last Year. I Think Mentioning It In Your Blog Is A Little Odd... Haha.

September 20, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

I Learned About Thomas Paine Last Year Too.
And You Are Strangely Right, The Face/Radicalist Combo Does make Him Seem Rather Huggable...Weird.

September 21, 2007 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger AE said...

haha I'm done with HS and I don't recall ever hearing about that guy. How nice that you want to hug him.... I thought he looked creepy. Well not him..just the whole painting. But sure I would give you a hug. I like them too.
Im actually going to listen to that song. I've been debating if I should get their latest album or not. hmmm

September 21, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

You should definitely post pictures of the mural once you finish it. :)

September 21, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda Gelso said...

Dear ChrisTucker,
Cardinals games, props.
I love Thomas Paine, I wish I could have met him he seems like he'd be inspirational.
I like hugs.
I also like Thomas Paine's expression a lot.

Oh and when are we hanging out again? Stop being busy.

September 22, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home