Sunday, September 23, 2007

Your dreams were your ticket out.

Hey blog. Reunited and it feels so good. Something like that. Well, I suppose there's not much to report, but I'll stretch my recap of the last couple days to appropriate blog length. The game Friday night was okay. The Cardinals lost, and are now officially eliminated from the playoffs (feel free to leave hate comments Kelly and Hannah). The night wasn't a total losss though, we managed to sit about 10 rows off the field, despite only having standing room tickets. In addition to that, I met Craig Biggio, a future hall of famer, and Mark Mulder who could also be a future hall of famer if his arm ever gets fixed. But enough about that. I'm pretty sure my blog readers are 95% female, so I won't go off on my soapbox about sports.

Saturday, I was supposed to hang out with Allyssa and eat cookies and milk. None of that worked out. We both had colds and her niece was in town, so it was pretty much impossible. We'll hang out soon enough though. I was feeling pretty miserable that day, what with sneezing every nine seconds, plus I had to go run errands with my mom. But hey, I got pizza out of it. Hooray for silver linings.

Today was church and then finally doing my entry for Family Force 5's DancePartyDance contest. You can see it, along with yours truly, in my default on myspace right now. I think it turned out really well, and I have a good feeling I'll be on the bus partying with FF5 around this time next week. The St. Louis scene. It's not huge, it's not really that awesome, but it's ours. Hence, I love it. I wrote my English paper tonight, and I think I may have gotten a bit personal, considering a few of my classmates might read this, but hey. It's me. I'm just being honest and I don't think you can criticize me for that. My favorite line from the paper: "I obviously can’t express my true feelings to anyone but a blank page." And here I am doing that now! Hooray! I said hooray twice in this blog.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Song of the day: "Turn" by Socratic.
(myspace.com/socratic)
These guys are really good. They're in the studio with Mark Hoppus right now, so needless to say, they must have done something right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

you said hooray three times if you count that last time you said it, haha
that sucks about having a cold. boo. i hope i don't get one... maybe i'll start using those airbourne thingys, haha

September 23, 2007 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger AE said...

aww poor u. get well soon!
ur family force 5 thigy is amazing. seriously. reminds me of HS. My best friend was aways doing stuff like that and I would help. good times. what was ur paper about?
sounds interesting.. i liked ur line. haha

September 23, 2007 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Bahahaha. Cardinals are OUT!
Well.... I'm not much to talk, because I haven't really been able to watch much baseball this season. Oops.
Ahh I wish they had a contest like that by me. Drawing is so much fun. And partying on FF5's buss would be even more fun. Your mural looks really cool by the way.

September 24, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home