Monday, December 17, 2007

My top 10 albums of 2007.

I've given this a lot of thought, and without further ado, here are my 10 favorite albums released in the year 2007. This was tough.

THE BEST ALBUM OF 2007...RADIOHEAD...
PSYCH!

1. The Rocket Summer- Do You Feel

2. Every Time I Die- The Big Dirty

3. The Graduate- Anhedonia

4. The Academy Is- Santi

5. Of Montreal- Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?

6. Chiodos- Bone Palace Ballet

7. Dear And The Headlights- Small Steps, Heavy Hooves

8. Say Anything- In Defense Of The Genre

9. Bright Eyes- Cassadaga

10. Jon Foreman- Fall EP


Honorable Mention:
Dustin Kensrue- Please Come Home
The Starting Line- Direction
The Photo Atlas- No, Not Me, Never
Eisley- Combinations
PlayRadioPlay!- The Frequency EP
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster- II

After composing this list, I feel very uncool and un-indie. Introduce me to some trendy bands. There are still 14 days left in '07. This list could shift.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

Song of the day: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uejdLjw15wY

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

You made me think of Hoopes.

I like a couple of those albums, but I really only agree with a few. haha.

Most of those bands I don't care too much for..

But.. It's your list. :)

December 17, 2007 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger meg said...

if i had a list do you feel would def be on it. that cd is amazing!

December 18, 2007 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

thanks. =]

now almost all of those albums are ones i have been wanting to check out, but haven't gotten around to it. weird. but now i for sure will, because i trust your judgment!

December 18, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger sjaarnaeh said...

Hmmm, No Five Score? Interesting...
Nice List Though :)

December 18, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Jess :]] said...

No Five Score? Wowee, you surprised me Chris. Haha. I agree with TRS. :]
And TAI is pretty good. I finally got it. I should go listen to Jon Foreman's EP. Cool-io list :].

December 18, 2007 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger meg said...

ps. i probably wouldn't put five score on my list either...

December 18, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Ryne said...

im making my list in a few days but im going to do the top 10 albums ive listened to this year. not neccesarily that came out.
the rocket summer is number one for my list....ask april. i had told her that earlier this week. however 5 score will find a home somewhere on that top 10 along with paramore, jonezetta, jacks mannequin, family force 5, sherwood, and a few others.
the fall ep is another we will probably have in common.

December 19, 2007 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home