Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'll give you my cold James Dean eyes.

My last entry was interesting. This one probably won't be. Just letting you know in advance. So I actually bought an album today, "Spread The Rumors" by Socratic. Last time I bought one was also from a band on Drive-Thru, Steel Train. They're both really good, or else I wouldn't pay for their music, so I'd advise you to give both a listen. That is, I would, if you'd actually go and listen, but you won't, so I don't even know why I keep telling you to.

I stayed home again today. My nose is slowly becoming the death of me. Both nostrils basically have these scabs, which keep breaking open. For instance, I'll sneeze and blood will fly out. Sweet, right? I haven't done anything productive with my free time either. I was actually going to get my Agape photos edited and posted on flickr this afternoon. I opened them up, then went in my room and fell asleep for a good 3 hours. Weird.

Tomorrow I have a show hopefully. Former Norma Jean vocalist Josh Scogin's band The Chariot is playing the Creepy Crawl with Alesana. Speaking of shows, I went to creepycrawl.com today to check for new shows, and saw my band's name on there. I knew we were playing a show there, it's just weird seeing our name in print, or type, I suppose.

I didn't really have much to blog about today. It was just a force of habit sort of entry. I'll do my best to make tomorrow's more interesting. Oh! I know. Here's a fun fact for you guys. Did you know...If jumping spiders were our size, they could jump 50 football fields. Impressive.

Christopher Michael Tucker


City And Colour- "Sleeping Sickness"
Folk sound+soulful vocals=magic. Dallas Green of Alexisonfire's solo project for those who don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger lexidoodleellis said...

when i went skiing in january till about a month ago my nose was filled up with bloody scabs every day...

it was disgusting and it lasted forevverr...

im soo glad they are better now..

it was always awkward when i couldnt breathe and had to pick my nose lol

alexis

May 7, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home