Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mick Jagger is wise.

So I was supposed to see the Chariot tonight. I figured it would be a quick phone call to make sure I had someone to accompany me, and I'd be good to go. But rather, I called my mom when I got home, and she point blank tells me I'm not going, and listed a bunch of bs reasons I can't even remember now. I was piping mad, I told her about this one a long time ago, and reminded her, and she never acted iffy about it at all.

So I was already pretty ticked, and then I saw some pictures on flickr that told me The Starting Line played one of their final shows here a week ago, and I didn't even freaking know about it. After what I thought was their last St. Louis show, I didn't get to meet Kenny, and left very sad and angry, being a total jerk to people I care about in the meantime. That's about how I felt earlier about that couplet of bad news. I knew I had to leave. So I called Kyle and got out of my house.

We played football in the rain, watched Family Guy, and walked to DQ for some dinner. It wasn't anything too crazy or out of the ordinary, but I needed it. And it was better than being at home, screaming at my mom. I don't really have much else to comment on about my day or anything for that matter. I feel pretty dumb just whining about how bad I have it all the time, and it's blogs like these I hope people don't bother reading. Stupid.

Christopher Michael Tucker


The Chariot- "They Drew Their Swords"
I've missed these dudes twice now. Pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home