Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How's this for arts and crafts?!

The new Weezer isn't quite as great as I was hoping. But the song from which the title of this blog comes is one of my favorite songs I've heard in a long time. It's my song of the day, check it out on my myspace.

Tomorrow's the last day of school. The air is filled with excitement. At least the stuff I've been breathing. Then Thursday I see PlayRadioPlay!, and Friday is Panic at the Disco. Both should be fun.

Yesterday was the second annual Mike Judy barbecue. There was a pretty decent turnout, although most of the people in attendance were females. It was alright, though, because MJ and I just talked sports to irritate the girls. A good time was had by most. I'd say that's about accurate.

One positive was that my friend Heather gave me the painting she did of me for her art class. It's a real crackerjack likeness.

I thought the note her teacher left her on the back of the painting was worth posting as well.

Neat stuff. That's all for now.

Christopher Michael Tucker

6 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

I just saw Panic a couple weeks ago, they were better than I expected live.. then again, could be because i was there and not watching them on youtube xD

and that painting is amazing.
i pretty much love it, i wish i could paint like that, lol
paint seems to hate me.

color me jealous.

May 27, 2008 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger lexidoodleellis said...

whoa! awesome painting!

ive never really tried painting, but im sure if i did it wouldnt look like that!

prp... ahh... i wanted to see them a few weeks back! i hope you have fun! and for P - the ! ATD...

yay for being out of school!

i had been looking forward to summer... since hte begining of hte schoolyear

alexis

May 27, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda Gelso said...

Where's PRP playing?

You forgot about Ben.
He's quite the man.
However the only sports he enjoys are Counterstr!ke and WOW.

May 28, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger meg said...

i want someone to paint a picture of me.

June 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger meg said...

btw your panic pictures on flickr were awesome, dudeee

June 7, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger AE said...

dude! your friend is way talented!
so cool!

July 11, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home