Thursday, May 22, 2008

I was in...Vancouver.

Quoting "You've Got Mail" there in the title, sorry. Actually. I don't apologize. That movie rules. Things in my life are going pretty well still. I've kind of got that "nothing can touch me, or if it does, I will quickly recover via a series of fortunate events" mentality. For example, the seniors' last day was today. I was sad about that and from reading "Perks of Being A Wallflower" in my fourth hour. I was walking to Psychology when I saw a senior I was hoping I'd get a chance to see one more time. I smiled and waved, she smiled and waved back. And bam. Things were back to good. I have all these ridiculous happy go lucky thoughts too. For instance, on the way back from lunch today, I decided to smile at people, and most people smiled back. And I thought, wouldn't the world, or at least the school, be a happier place if people just smiled at each other? It would be awesome!

I took a final today, my geometry one. I love math finals, because they always have absurd questions like "What is the relationship of angle a to angle b?" and answers like "A-married, B-it's complicated, C-taking a break, or D-tangent." Easy stuff. I finished my Journalism final up as well, so I just have to take my honors english one tomorrow. It will be difficult. One thing besides getting out at 10:30, that I love about the end of the year, is yearbook signing. I like when people write things like, "Stay cool." Psh. As if I would ever stop! Haha. On the other hand, some people write some really original stuff. Here's the best of the best notes in my yearbook thus far.

"It all started when the sun rose in a fiery ball of light." -Kyle Grant

"Chris Tucker is like pants. You feel morose if you leave home without him." -Cherisha Pankins

"To quote a famous man: 'I look forward to the day that all our people can be free from all oppression.' I assume that Dr. King was referring to teenagers. Keep it real. P.S. May your first child be a masculine child." -Dan Cody, a good friend of mine who was persuaded to attempt to snort a line of crystal light powder today in 5th hour. The results were hilarious.

Not much else to report as of late. I walked/ran a few miles barefoot yesterday. It was ridiculous. We were supposed to walk until we found the ice cream man. We'd been trampolining, hence the barefoot-ness, and I didn't bother putting the shoes back on, figuring we'd probably find him within a few minutes. Instead it was a few hours. We never did find him either. We finally ended up going to a gas station, but it wasn't even for ice cream at that point, it was more "If I don't get some sustinence, I'm gonna pass out!" All in all, I missed the guy a few times, and never did get the ice cream. Also, it was silly because I could have been breaking in my new shoes, but I more or less just broke my feet.

I'm really satisfied with these. I think it might be time to bring the purple jacket out of retirement. That jacket, plus the new footwear...well. I may not look fly, but I certainly feel it. Haha. I'm done here.

Christopher Michael Tucker

2 Comments:

Blogger lexidoodleellis said...

yesterday i was at a shoe store for a couple hours...

they had like 10 different styles of converse.. some were only like 13 bucks.. but they were goofy looking ones...

and my little sister bought some plain ol black ones like mine..

:]

i thnk like every pair she bought of shoes matched something i already had...

geometry. haa. the subject i somehow got out of doing in highschool.... the subject that's 23 percent of the act im taking in two weeks.

alexis hasntdoneanyformofmathinatleast6months ellis

May 25, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger AE said...

oh man I so could not wear those. im all about comfort, most of the time anyway. dude, i loled at that math solution. I never heard it b4. btw, sorry im replying waaay late. I just got around to reading everyone's blogs.

July 11, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home