Sunday, June 22, 2008

Constructive Summer.

Life continues. Summer school is still tedious, but it's coming closer and closer to an end. Unfortunately, Hope's out of town for a week. Fortunately, I still have people I'm "just friends" with, so I should be able to stay busy in her absence.

It's so weird. I feel like I'm participating in life. Listen to this. Friday night, went and visited my girlfriend at work. Then went to Kyle's, hung out on the street for a couple hours with friends. We sat on a car, listened to music, Kyle played his guitar. Footballs were thrown, jokes were told, memories were made. I'm pretty sure this is all normal, but it's new to me.

Nothing major to tell you guys, just thought I'd update this thing for posterity, if nothing else. See ya.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabby // avant noise said...

For some reason, this part of your last post really resonated with me;

"It's so weird. I feel like I'm participating in life...Footballs were thrown, jokes were told, memories were made. I'm pretty sure this is all normal, but it's new to me."

I feel like it's those times in life that really count. And I feel like I don't experience enough of those moments.

-Gabby

July 10, 2008 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger AE said...

Yeah i think I know how you feel. I have never really done much of that. I'm sure I will sooner or later on a regular basis. Live life to the fullest!

July 11, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home