Tuesday, June 17, 2008

9 to go.

I'm sitting in summer school right now. It's really awful. My friend Kevin took off. So I'm on my own for the last half of this 19 days. He threw all his papers all over the Jack in the Box parking lot, and a couple of mine were in there, so a principal came and talked to me a bit ago. I just laughed. Saw the Happening last night. It was okay. Mildly entertaining, with some good comedic relief to interrupt all the suicides. Hope couldn't go, but I got to visit her at work after, so that was nice. I should be getting to see her after school today, and maybe going to a show so I'm trying to focus on that.

This half of class has been spent right here in this computer lab and I haven't done a bit of work yet. The stupid school has every good site blocked too, so I just wander around absolutepunk.net and some catch up on some blog reading. I like to get on wikipedia and see who has birthdays when I've got time like this too. Like yesterday would have been Tupac's 37th birthday. Thank goodness I had all this free time to figure that out. Lunch is in twenty minutes. Then three more hours of horribly repetitive English that I learned in middle school. Wonderful.

Christopher Michael Tucker

Um, I can't link you to anything, but you should listen to She & Him, especially "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" It should be on their myspace. I've been listening to them a lot lately after seeing Zooey in that movie last night. Lovely voice. Listen please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home