Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The evolution of the blog.

It’s funny. I’ve had more to write about recently than ever before, and yet this blog of mine has remained pretty much static. Previously, I wrote about shows and sadness, as those were the dominating forces in my life. A lot of times, I was forcing myself to write, sometimes for posterity, sometimes to gain some pity, as ridiculous and stupid as that sounds. I still write for posterity in some cases (I am long overdue for a few show recaps), but mostly it’s just one of those times where “I am so happy. I just want to shout it from the top of a mountain, but I don’t really have a mountain. I mean, have you looked a topographical map of Missouri lately? Pitiful! So I guess this blog will have to suffice.” Yeah. That’s where I am.

Literally, I am currently at school, sitting in the library with time to kill. We’ve got an assembly in twenty minutes or so where a few players from the Rams are going to tell us how cool voting is. Awesome. Actually, I am pretty interested in this election. I won’t get to vote, but I still want to be well informed. I’ve watched the conventions and I might try to go to the vice presidential debate in town next month. I do tend to lean toward the conservative side, so I support McCain, but I think the republican party could have done better. Obama isn’t the antichrist, but he worries me a little.

School’s going okay so far. Grades are pretty good, and I actually like some of my classes. Newspaper is fun. Our first issue comes out this Friday. I’ll have to blog my anti-disney channel column. It’s really sarcastic and I use the phrase “figurative teat.” Good stuff.

That’s all I really have to say for now. I don’t feel like delving into anything deep, and the principal is only a few feet away. I just felt like I should update this thing. Mostly because someone told me to. So there you go. Hope all is well in your world, wherever that may be. Till next time.

Christopher Michael Tucker.

I’ve been listening to a lot of Vampire Weekend lately. Don’t tell anyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're completely awesome even though I don't know you at all (I suppose, then, that I'm not a true judge of how awesome you are ... however, my opinion still feels informed). Keep on writing! :)

September 28, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

"I’ll have to blog my anti-disney channel column."

Now, please.

October 1, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home